Triumph is launching its Scrambler line-up for 2024, with the introduction of the new, more accessible Scrambler 1200 X, and an enhanced top-specification Scrambler 1200 XE.
Featuring Triumph’s high-power 1200cc Bonneville engine with torque-rich performance, off-road ready 21-inch front wheel and Triumph’s premium quality and finish, the two new models look set to raise the bar even higher for performance and style in the Scrambler category.
The new Scrambler 1200 X delivers the same exceptional core capability, commanding riding position, and torque-rich performance Scrambler customers love, combined with a generous specification of equipment and technology. Built to be more accessible, the Scrambler 1200 X has a seat height of 820mm, reducing to 795mm with the accessory low seat, a generous dedicated specification that offers exceptional functionality at a more competitive price and a 16,000km service interval to lower the cost of ownership.
The cool and capable Scrambler 1200 XE also hits the road in the new year sporting updates including latest-generation Brembo Stylema® calipers, new suspension with enhanced adjustability, enhanced styling details and improved touring capability.
Steve Sargent, Chief Product Officer said: “Built for both on-road and off-road adventures, the new Scrambler 1200 XE sets an even higher bar for performance, capability, and modern classic style. The Scrambler 1200 X is a new choice for our customers, optimised to deliver the specification riders have asked for, with a lower seat height, even more competitive pricing, and an even better road ride than the previous Scrambler 1200 XC.”
With a high specification and technology that customers value, the new Scrambler 1200 X features:
- New Marzocchi suspension, 45mm USD forks and RSU with piggyback reservoirs and preload adjustability delivering 170mm wheel travel optimised for road riding
- Advanced rider technology (not fitted to the previous Scrambler XC) to make the Scrambler X even better on the road, including new optimised cornering ABS, switchable optimised cornering traction control
- Multifunction instruments with an integrated TFT display
- Five riding modes, including Off-road
- All-LED lighting, including signature DRL headlight, compact tail-light, and new slim contemporary indicators (Position light rather than DRL in US, CN, JP)
- USB charging
- Accessory activated connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth phone & music operation.
Updates for the Scrambler 1200 XE in 2024 include:
- Updated latest generation Brembo Stylema® radial monoblock calipers with twin floating 320mm discs, and single piston Nissin caliper on the rear
- Optimised Marzocchi 45mm USD forks and ‘twin-spring’ RSUs with piggyback reservoirs
- New optimised Marzocchi suspension with long 250mm wheel travel front and rear, fully adjustable – with enhanced adjustability
- Revised intake & exhaust headers delivering a broader spread of torque through the upper rev range
- Enhanced styling details including stylish new slimline LED indicators and new compact LED tail-light
- Improved touring capability with accessory high screen and rugged luggage system with tail bag accessory options.